The Sangam Cup
7 October 2012
The Sangam Cup is a scavenger hunt/wide game open to all to celebrate Sangam’s 46th birthday. It will be running from Monday 8th to Monday 15th October.
How to Play?
1) Create a team. This could be your Scout/Guide troop, unit, Sangam travel group, your trefoil group or any random collection of people who love Sangam!
2) Come up with a team name and a team captain (this person will be the contact person between your team and Sangam).
3) Complete the registration form attached to this page at least 2 days before you would like to compete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Your team captain will be emailed with the instructions for The World Sangam Cup at the time and day you have designated in your registration.
5) Complete the activities within the three hour time limit and send us your answers!
Things to know!
- Complete as many activities as you can (or want to) during the 3 hours.
- You will need a digital camera as we will ask you to take photos or videos of your team doing some of the tasks as evidence of their completion.
- While internet isn’t mandatory, it will certainly help you with certain activities. You will need internet to download your instructions at the beginning and to upload your answers at the end.
- Don’t worry about a lot of preparation; we’ve tried to make this as simple as possible for you.
- Improvise as much as possible!
And the winner is…
The team who earned the largest amount of points during their 3 hours will be the winner. The winner will be announced during World Sangam Day celebrations on the 16th of October (Sangam’s birthday) and will be awarded the inaugural 'World Sangam Cup!'