- International friendship has no end
- Girl Guides of Canada Donate Record-Breaking 1.82KM of Friendship Bracelets!
- Fifth World Centre Pilot Project-Community Action Experience, Kenya 2013
- 8 young women from Madagascar, Nigeria, Liberia, Kenya, Lebanon, UK and USA came together at Shanzu Transitional Workshop for Disabled Young Women in Mombasa, Kenya as part of the Fifth World Centre Pilot Project Community Action Experience.
- WAGGGS launches new Stop the Violence - speak out for girls' rights website!
- On the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women, the kick off day for the 16 Days of activism campaign, WAGGGS launches our brand new Stop the violence - speak out for girls' rights campaign.
- Stop the violence: 16 Days of Activism against Gender Violence Campaign
- Each year from 25 November to 10 December women’s organizations, advocates and activists join together for the 16 Days of Activism against Gender Violence Campaign. This campaign links the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women on 25 November with International Human Rights Day on 10 December.
- Amy Bush Bursary Applications Open for 2014
- Are you from the Asia Pacfic Region? Want to visit Sangam in 2014, but need a scholarship? Apply for the Amy Bush Bursary!
- World Thinking Day 2014
- Each year on 22 February, Girl Guides and Girl Scouts around the world celebrate World Thinking Day (WTD). WTD is an opportunity to celebrate international friendship, learn about and take action on important issues, and fundraise in support of the World Thinking Day Fund.